For lovers of Tilda and Vintage - Wednesday 16/DEC/2020
Time: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Location: 1/91 Mccoy Street, Booragoon
NOTE: Select Pick Up In Store To Remove Postage Fee Prior To Paying
Get the best of both worlds, use the beautiful Tilda fabrics while still learning the trusty traditional techniques. Jill will help you nail those vintage looks and get the most out of your fabrics choices.
Why join our Tilda and Vintage Sew Along classes……..
- Be inspired with ideas using Tilda fabrics
- See how you can be creative and use traditionals patterns
- Get numerous hints and tips
- See variations of Tilda Club projects
- Learn Quilt as you Go techniques
- Use your Tilda scraps to create stunning quilts and projects
- Use hand embroidery, machine embroidery and other embellishments to enhance your project
- How to mix Tilda fabrics with other genres
- Be offered exclusive Tilda specials
- For lovers of all things Tilda and Vintage
- Sew with like minded people
- Make new friends while having fun
Classes Refund Policy
Due to Kraft Daze making a commitment to this teacher and the event, the following refund policy applies.
While we understand things happen in life we still need to pay the guest teacher even if you do not come.
10 weeks before Workshop: 90% of amount paid returned (as refund or store credit)
5-8 weeks before Workshop: 50% of Event Fees returned (as refund or store credit)
2-5 weeks prior event: 25% of Event Fees returned (as refund or store credit)
Two weeks prior to event: No refund
Bookings are taken on a first come first serve basis – there are limited places for all classes. Alternatively you can book by calling the store. Please note: bookings are accepted in date and time order (either online, by phone or in person)