Elna 450 Quilting eXperience 450
Elna 450 Quilting eXperience 450 Computerised Sewing Machine
The new Elna eXperience 450 is the entry model in our range of computerized sewing machines. Budget-friendly, it is simple and fun to use. Yet, it offers all the essential features that you need for performing a variety of sewing tasks. The 30 built-in stitches of the eXperience 450 include utility and decorative patterns, as well as one four-step buttonhole. Their width is adjustable up to 5 mm width. All the functions are easily operated with a button: Start/Stop, reverse sewing, automatic locking stitch, needle up/down position. For additional user comfort, we have equipped this model with a horizontal hook and a needle-threader. The free-arm configuration, an LCD display and LED lighting complete its many convenient features.
- Computerized sewing machine
- 30 stitches
- 5 mm width
- Free-arm configuration
- Horizontal rotary hook
- Built-in needle-threader
- 4 direct-access function buttons
- LCD screen
- LED lighting
- Sewing speed up to 820 spm
- Even Feed Walking Foot: This foot "walks" over fabric to assist with smooth feeding. Fabric can be sewn without shifting or puckering, since the fabric is gripped and fed by both upper and lower feed dogs. It works well, when quilting plus materials such knit, vinyl or leather.
- 1/4 Inch foot: This 1/4" seam straight stitch foot has been specially made for quilting. Using the black bar as guide, seam the fabric pieces together
- Extra Wide Table: This table fits snug around the machine free-arm to create large flat work area, great for quilting or large sewing projects